etiquette program for girls, ages 7-11
Etiquette University for Young Ladies is an exciting, entertaining and educational etiquette program where girls are empowered to learn and gain confidence in 21st century life skills to thrive in the modern world. This popular four-week program equips girls with the knowledge of social skills that lead to confidence, leadership and increased chances for success as they progress into high school, interviewing for jobs and colleges and into adulthood. Each week features engaging curriculum implemented with games and activities to ensure a positive experience and a lifetime of success.
Class One: First Impressions
- Good Posture – How to Sit, Stand,
- Walk – Body Language – Introducing
- Yourself and Others – Handshakes – Eye
- Contact – S-M-I-L-E – Confidence –
- Respect for Oneself and Others.
Class Two: Party Perfect
- Confident Conversation – Listening – Talking
- On the Telephone – Irresistible Invitations –
- Thank You Notes – Being a Great Guest and Host
- Courtesy in Public Places – Consideration – Gratitude.
Class Three: Ooh La La! It’s Beauty Day!
- Skin, Hair and Hand Care – Nutrition – Exercise – Keeping Room
- Organize Your Closet – Keeping Room Tidy.
Class Four: Going to Lunch
- How to Properly Set a Table – Napkin Etiquette – Use of Each
- Utensil – Styles of Eating – Conversation at the Table – Table
- Manners – Four-Course Dining Tutorial at a Prominent Restaurant.
Small Group Instruction Available Upon Request
To request a brochure for your city, please telephone us toll-free at 1.888.677.9346 or email us at email@example.com.