Have fun strengthening your confidence and leadership skills thru modern etiquette and manners to excel in the modern world now and into adulthood.
Camp CEO is an award winning camp with five fun days of maximizing your children’s success by confidence-building and leadership skills thru modern etiquette and manners such as great first impressions, confident conversations, greeting others and making introductions, technology tips, being a great guest and host, field trips to Golf Depot for golf basics/etiquette and to Brio’s Tuscan Grille Polaris for a delicious four-course lunch for dining etiquette and so much more!
- Date: July 17-21 or July 31-August 4, 2017
- Location: New Albany – Temple Beth Shalom, 5089 Johnstown Road, New Albany, OH.
- Time: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. on Monday thru Thursday. On Friday, Brio’s Polaris four-course dining tutorial over lunch will be 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- Tuition: $249 (includes book, binder, supplies, Golf Depot and four-course lunch at Brio’s Tuscan Grille Polaris).
PRINCESS CAMP FOR GIRLS, GRADES K-4
“A modern day princess must be well-mannered, poised and polite.”
Princess Camp is an award winning camp with five fun fabulous days where girls learn to be a fabulous young lady, make friends and proper manners AND still have lots and lots of giggles and fun! Each day is themed: Princess Party, Slumber Party, Magic Fairy Day, Mad Hatter Tea Party and The Paris Runway Fashion Show!! Fabulous Fun! Maximize your daughter’s lifelong success by building her confidence thru modern etiquette and manners such as respect for others, great first impressions, confident conversations, greeting others and making introductions, learning to spread pixie dust (kindness), being a great guest and hostess, tea and table manners and so much more!
- Date: July 17-21, 2017 or July 31-August 3, 2017
- Location: New Albany – Temple Beth Shalom, 5089 Johnstown Road, New Albany, OH
- Time: 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. on Monday thru Friday
- Tuition: $235 (includes supplies, snacks and tea party).